Barn Wood Shelves Chunky Rustic Industrial - Amish Handcrafted in Lancaster County, PA - Set of Two | 24" Shelves (Genuine Salvaged/Reclaimed Barnwood with Raw Metal Brackets) | by Urban Legacy
Barn Wood Shelves Chunky Rustic Industrial - Amish Handcrafted in Lancaster County, PA - Set of Two | 24'' Shelves (Genuine Salvaged/Reclaimed Barnwood with Raw Metal Brackets) | by Urban Legacy by Urban Legacy at Bunmio Dunowo. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This absolutely gorgeous set of two 24'' shelves is handmade in Lancaster County, PA, by an Amish man in his barn. The wood is reclaimed from
Features & Highlights
- Set of two 24" barn wood shelves, mounting hardware included - 24" x 7" (depth will vary slightly piece to piece) x 2.75" (thickness will vary slightly between 2.5" and 3.25")
- Reclaimed wood from Lancaster County, PA barn rafters hand made into thick, solid shelves by an Amish man in his barn
- Raw metal brackets are hand fashioned by an Amish man in his shop (please note that raw metal exposed to excessive moisture may rust slightly over time)
- As these are 100% genuine reclaimed barn rafters in their natural state (no stain), you may notice minimal variations in the shade. All saw, nail and other distressed markings are naturally occurring and may vary piece to piece. Please see the photos of some of the variations that can occur. Variations may be different shelf to shelf. We believe this adds to the wonderful and unique character of these one of a kind shelves!
- *** Shelf brackets MUST be mounted into wall studs!! *** [mounting hardware included]