Creekside table style wine racks are hand-crafted out of high-quality, beautiful pine or redwood. The Exclusive 12 inch depth conceals the entire wine bottle beautifully. Our racks have the visual texture required of any furniture piece you want to put out in the open.
Features & Highlights
- One full-depth, 72 bottle table redwood wine rack with solid sides - 12" (d) x 40 3/4" (w) x 36" (h)
- 12" depth conceals the entire wine bottle beautifully, fits all 750ml wine bottles
- Hand sanded and smoothed for a pleasant touch, Our wine racks are sanded by hand to a smooth and appealing texture
- Angled bottle supports, no overhanging top, Sturdy, stackable!
- Some assembly (just a screwdriver) is required, No nail gun, toxic glue, drilling or clamping needed!
|Item Weight:||29 pounds|
|Item Size:||40.75 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.7 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Creekside Manufacturing, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: AZ00-18881x18562, mpn: 92567, ean: 0014444880258,
Wood 18 Bottle Wine Tower and Glass HolderHolds up to 18 bottles of wine and 10 wine glasses on the glass rack. Accessory drawer to store corkscrews and bottle stoppers. 2 Open shelves to display glasses and wine guides. Twin built-in glass racks saf...
By Simpli Home
mpn: AXCAVA006, ean: 0400007655348,
You are looking for a nice, compact storage cabinet in which you can store your wine, your wine glasses and other items. Enjoy all the amazing functionality that you need with the Avalon High Storage Wine Rack. Store all your entertaining needs from ...
Hand made pine modular wine rack. Manufactured from pine wood. Our stackable modular wine racks are the most versatile and can be easily assembled. No tool is required, takes only 5-10 minutes. Sturdy structure with Dowel pins to interlock each joint...