Victorinox 6 Inch Curved Fibrox Pro Boning Knife with Flexible Blade
Victorinox 6 Inch Curved Fibrox Pro Boning Knife with Flexible Blade by Victorinox at Bunmio Dunowo. MPN: 47517. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Provides a better working angle when cutting close to and around the bone. Commonly used with fish or when accuracy is important.The ergonomic,
The ergonomic, non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle provides a comfortable grip no matter the size of your hand or where you are gripping the handle. Designed to minimize wrist tension while providing a secure grip, the Fibrox Pro handle is both lightweight and durable, making these knives seem less likes tools and more like an extension of your hand. The textured handle feels secure even when greasy or wet, allowing for precise and effortless cuts every time.
For all of these reasons, Fibrox Pro cutlery has been the choice of culinary professionals for decades, and also due in part to the fact that it is hygienic and dishwasher safe. The National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) certifies that this product is made to the highest sanitary standards, so you can cut with confidence.
Whether a seasoned, or novice home chef, Victorinox Swiss Army offers not only the right tools and the know-how, but most importantly, the confidence to achieve one's culinary aspirations. Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884, Victorinox offers a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
Please NOTE that this item ships with international item number 5.6613.15 on the blade and not 47517 or 40517 but is the same 6" Fibrox Pro Boning Knife.
Features & Highlights
- As its name suggests, the Fibrox Pro Boning Knife is used to easily trim or remove meat and fish from the bone
- The curved, flexible stainless steel blade is ideal for thinner or more delicate cuts of meat such as chicken or fish that are more tender and intricate to bone
- Patented Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort, NSF approved
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Please NOTE that this item ships with international item number 5.6613.15 on the blade and not 47517 or 40517 but is the same 6" Fibrox Pro Boning Knife with flexible blade
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|